PT International Nickel Indonesia Tbk. ; 2 positions
Posting date: August 20, 2011 Expiry date: August 25, 2011
PT International Nickel Indonesia Tbk.
We are proud to be benchmark for Efficiency, Real Growth, Sustainability and Reputation
PT INTERNATIONAL NICKEL INDONESIA Tbk. (PT Inco), a fully-integrated nickel mining and processing company located in Sorowako, South Sulawesi is inviting highly motivated professionals who can work in a team to fill the following positions:
SENIOR COORDINATOR FOR CORPORATE PUBLIC & MEDIA RELATION (Code: SCCPM-LN)
Purpose of the role:
Together with Media & Communication General Manager, developing and executing the 3 year corporate communication strategy, building and maintaining the corporate network with the key stakeholder (media, NGO, government offices, government institutions, opinion leader, decision maker, opinion leader developer, private and professional institution) utilizing any possible channels of communication (mass media. website, social network, direct meeting, group discussion, workshop, etc).
• Bachelor degree in Communication, Sociology, Politics, International Affair, Public Relations from reputable university
• Minimum having 5 years experience as event organizers, having sound knowledge on media and journalistic, being familiar with web media and IT literature (multimedia program)
• Writing, editing and supervising the production of news releases, letters to the editor, and other media materials
• Capable to lead mid term to one full year projects or programs
JUNIOR MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS (Code : JMTCE-EN)
Purpose of the role:
Provide engineering technical expertise to support Plant Maintenance management to improve availability, reliability and performance of Process Plant equipment.
• University degree from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum Experience : 2 years as Junior Engineer in Maintenance or Engineering of Mining or Heavy Industries.
Terms and Condition:
• Please submit your CV, recent photograph, copy of proof of work experience, copy of academic certificate (only in pdf format), to email@example.com PT INCO only processes applications sent to this email address.
• Position name and code MUST be written on email subject.
• Closing date is on August 25, 2011 at 4pm.
• Only applicants that meet requirements with complete documents as required above will be notified for further selection process.
RECRUITMENT SECTION - PT INCO
SOROWAKO - DP. 12
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org